Come join our team at Sculpt MD! We are looking for an Aesthetic Nurse who will provide a diverse array of cosmetic procedures to enhance appearance, and well-being.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform procedures and treatments including Botox, Fillers, IPL, Skin Tightening and Laser Hair Removal.
- Administers treatments in accordance with Sculpt MD policies and procedures.
- Establish and maintain rapport with clients in order to ensure overall customer service satisfaction of clients.
- Evaluate client’s suitability for all available services/treatments and perform treatments that same day.
- Pursue opportunities to educate clients on additional services.
- Educate clients on all treatment processes including pre and post-treatment care guidelines.
- Perform maintenance checks on lasers to ensure systems are operating appropriately.
- Maintain cleanliness and appearance of treatment rooms between each client.
- Annotate and post appropriate information and maintain accurate client treatment records/data in the client’s medical chart.
- Sustain proficiency through continuous education and trainings.
- Perform client consults to identify client needs and develop treatment plans for clients for services that will achieve maximum results for them.
- A friendly work and team environment that is built on honesty, outstanding patient care and delivering the ultimate customer experience
- Salary base + Great commission compensations
- Flexible Scheduling
- Medical license in the State of California that is in good standing
- At least 5 - years experience required working with aesthetic lasers. Experience with injectables: Botox and Dermal fillers. Specific experience with IPL, Micro-needling, Hair Restoration are beneficial but not essential. Experience performing non-invasive cosmetic procedures - a minimum of two (2) years experience
- Exceptional customer service skills, positive attitude, self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Demonstrated ability to be a part of and excel in a team-based culture
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Front Desk Receptionist
Have a passion for Aesthetics? Are you interested in joining a busy Medspa team that is committed to excellence? If you'd like to be an integral part of a growing that provides exceptional service and care; who respects, appreciates, and values your skills; and enjoys working with people who possess a 'can-do attitude'; we would love to meet you.
We are looking for a Front Desk Receptionist that will manage the day- to-day operations and administration of the practice, including (but not limited to) managing appointments, ensuring registration forms and consent forms are properly filled out and management of workflow and throughput in the office; patient and physician satisfaction; inventory ordering (as needed). Maintains strict confidentiality regarding these matters at all times.
- Answering telephones, scheduling appointments, assisting with registration, checking patients in and out, greeting patients, booking treatments, processing paperwork, and other administrative tasks.
- Manages a high patient volume and complex services, constantly monitoring daily patient flow to optimize patient encounters and the patient and physician experience.
- Acts as the point person for physician and staff in the office for operational problem solving, patient/staff and MD concerns. Helps to troubleshoot and problem-solve if issues arise. Listens to and responds appropriately to patient complaints; this may require real-time service recovery with patients in the office or by phone.
- Ensures and maintains strict confidentiality regarding all patients, physician and employee matters at all times as HIPAA compliance officer.
- Makes sure that all exam rooms are operational and waiting rooms and non-clinical spaces are clean and functional.
- Performs other duties or projects as assigned.
Job Types: Full-time
CWe are looking for a talented Marketing Manager to manage all our marketing initiatives. You will be responsible for social media, email blasts, internal marketing, and blogs. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals. As a Marketing Manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively. Ultimately, you should be able to handle our company's presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement. This role will be in office and cannot be done remotely.
- Internal/External Marketing, Email Campaigns/Blasts, Social Media Posts/Ads, Internal Videos, Store Specials etc.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Work with Practice Manager to create email campaigns/blasts
- Manage all internal marketing within the office.
- Create blogs on topics related to our treatments, providing knowledge and insight into treatments we offer.
- Coordinate specials through all communication/marketing channels.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BS degree in Marketing or relevant field
***This is for an individual role. Please do not apply if you are from a marketing agency.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time