If you are an experienced Esthetician who loves results oriented skin care and aesthetics you could be the perfect fit for our professional team at Sculpt MD! We need an enthusiastic experienced career oriented professional to join our team. You will work in a warm, energetic and team focused environment while helping people to look and feel their best! We are looking for someone who is creative and motivated to grow long term with Sculpt MD.
Personality and Skills
- Professionalism, punctuality & excellent customer service skills.
- A gift for listening and communicating.
- An outgoing, friendly and positive attitude.
- Eagerness to work as part of a team.
- Candidate must be highly professional, personable and share our commitment to patient care and service.
- Answer calls as needed in reference to patient-care and questions.
- Ensures exceptional customer service for members and guests by maintaining the mission statement and core values.
- Provides excellent guest service and follows through with guests and members when necessary.
- Responsible for providing customized, personal attention to guests that meet and exceed expectations.
- Provides a thorough guest consultation and identify areas of concern.
Qualifications and Skills
Experience (3-5 years experience)
- 3 years practicing as a licensed esthetician either in private practice or in a spa or other clinical practice.
- Excellent customer service skills, well organized, strong work ethic.
- Professional demeanor.
- Hydrafacial (2-3 years Experience Required).
- Chemical Peels
- Vi Peels
- Facial Services
- Product Knowledge: SkinMedica, ZO, Skinceuticals PCA etc.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Front Desk Receptionist
Have a passion for Aesthetics? Are you interested in joining a busy Medspa team that is committed to excellence? If you'd like to be an integral part of a growing that provides exceptional service and care; who respects, appreciates, and values your skills; and enjoys working with people who possess a 'can-do attitude'; we would love to meet you.
We are looking for a Front Desk Receptionist that will manage the day- to-day operations and administration of the practice, including (but not limited to) managing appointments, ensuring registration forms and consent forms are properly filled out and management of workflow and throughput in the office; patient and physician satisfaction; inventory ordering (as needed). Maintains strict confidentiality regarding these matters at all times.
- Answering telephones, scheduling appointments, assisting with registration, checking patients in and out, greeting patients, booking treatments, processing paperwork, and other administrative tasks.
- Manages a high patient volume and complex services, constantly monitoring daily patient flow to optimize patient encounters and the patient and physician experience.
- Acts as the point person for physician and staff in the office for operational problem solving, patient/staff and MD concerns. Helps to troubleshoot and problem-solve if issues arise. Listens to and responds appropriately to patient complaints; this may require real-time service recovery with patients in the office or by phone.
- Ensures and maintains strict confidentiality regarding all patients, physician and employee matters at all times as HIPAA compliance officer.
- Makes sure that all exam rooms are operational and waiting rooms and non-clinical spaces are clean and functional.
- Performs other duties or projects as assigned.
Job Types: Full-time