Come join our team at Sculpt MD! We are looking for an Aesthetic Nurse who will provide a diverse array of cosmetic procedures to enhance appearance, and well-being.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform procedures and treatments including Botox, Fillers, IPL, Skin Tightening and Laser Hair Removal.
- Administers treatments in accordance with Sculpt MD policies and procedures.
- Establish and maintain rapport with clients in order to ensure overall customer service satisfaction of clients.
- Evaluate client’s suitability for all available services/treatments and perform treatments that same day.
- Pursue opportunities to educate clients on additional services.
- Educate clients on all treatment processes including pre and post-treatment care guidelines.
- Perform maintenance checks on lasers to ensure systems are operating appropriately.
- Maintain cleanliness and appearance of treatment rooms between each client.
- Annotate and post appropriate information and maintain accurate client treatment records/data in the client’s medical chart.
- Sustain proficiency through continuous education and trainings.
- Perform client consults to identify client needs and develop treatment plans for clients for services that will achieve maximum results for them.
- A friendly work and team environment that is built on honesty, outstanding patient care and delivering the ultimate customer experience
- Salary base + Great commission compensations
- Flexible Scheduling
- Medical license in the State of California that is in good standing
- At least 5 - years experience required working with aesthetic lasers. Experience with injectables: Botox and Dermal fillers. Specific experience with IPL, Micro-needling, Hair Restoration are beneficial but not essential. Experience performing non-invasive cosmetic procedures - a minimum of two (2) years experience
- Exceptional customer service skills, positive attitude, self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Demonstrated ability to be a part of and excel in a team-based culture
Job Types: Part-time
If you are an experienced Esthetician who loves results oriented skin care and aesthetics you could be the perfect fit for our professional team at Sculpt MD! We need an enthusiastic experienced career oriented professional to join our team. You will work in a warm, energetic and team focused environment while helping people to look and feel their best! We are looking for someone who is creative and motivated to grow long term with Sculpt MD.
Personality and Skills
- Professionalism, punctuality & excellent customer service skills.
- A gift for listening and communicating.
- An outgoing, friendly and positive attitude.
- Eagerness to work as part of a team.
- Candidate must be highly professional, personable and share our commitment to patient care and service.
- Answer calls as needed in reference to patient-care and questions.
- Ensures exceptional customer service for members and guests by maintaining the mission statement and core values.
- Provides excellent guest service and follows through with guests and members when necessary.
- Responsible for providing customized, personal attention to guests that meet and exceed expectations.
- Provides a thorough guest consultation and identify areas of concern.
Qualifications and Skills
Experience (3-5 years experience)
- 3 years practicing as a licensed esthetician either in private practice or in a spa or other clinical practice.
- Excellent customer service skills, well organized, strong work ethic.
- Professional demeanor.
- Hydrafacial (2-3 years Experience Required).
- Chemical Peels
- Vi Peels
- Facial Services
- Product Knowledge: SkinMedica, ZO, Skinceuticals PCA etc.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Employment Opportunity Inquiry Form
Copyright © 2023 Sculpt MD Medspa. All Rights Reserved