Come join our team at Sculpt MD! We are looking for an Aesthetic Nurse who will provide a diverse array of cosmetic procedures to enhance appearance, and well-being.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform procedures and treatments including Botox, Fillers, IPL, Skin Tightening and Laser Hair Removal.
- Administers treatments in accordance with Sculpt MD policies and procedures.
- Establish and maintain rapport with clients in order to ensure overall customer service satisfaction of clients.
- Evaluate client’s suitability for all available services/treatments and perform treatments that same day.
- Pursue opportunities to educate clients on additional services.
- Educate clients on all treatment processes including pre and post-treatment care guidelines.
- Perform maintenance checks on lasers to ensure systems are operating appropriately.
- Maintain cleanliness and appearance of treatment rooms between each client.
- Annotate and post appropriate information and maintain accurate client treatment records/data in the client’s medical chart.
- Sustain proficiency through continuous education and trainings.
- Perform client consults to identify client needs and develop treatment plans for clients for services that will achieve maximum results for them.
- A friendly work and team environment that is built on honesty, outstanding patient care and delivering the ultimate customer experience
- Salary base + Great commission compensations
- Flexible Scheduling
- Medical license in the State of California that is in good standing
- At least 5 - years experience required working with aesthetic lasers. Experience with injectables: Botox and Dermal fillers. Specific experience with IPL, Micro-needling, Hair Restoration are beneficial but not essential. Experience performing non-invasive cosmetic procedures - a minimum of two (2) years experience
- Exceptional customer service skills, positive attitude, self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Demonstrated ability to be a part of and excel in a team-based culture
Job Types: Part-time
Medical Assistant - Aesthetics
We are a busy aesthetic practice, and we're looking for a Medical Assistant with Front and Back office experience who is an energetic, friendly person with a great attitude, a fantastic phone voice, and solid multi-tasking skills. The ideal candidate must possess exceptional customer service and communications skills in addition to (but not limited to) the following:
Personality and Skills
- A team player and is able to learn all functions of the office.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: this position requires contact with each patient that enters the office and all office staff.
- The candidate must be highly professional, personable, and share our commitment to patient care and service.
- Must be extremely dependable and reliable.
- Multi-tasking and diversity and would include the following tasks: Assisting in office procedures, sterilizing instruments, sanitizing, preparing and supplying patient rooms, assisting in pre- and post-operative visits, monitoring patients, assistance with patient flow, and other wide range of miscellaneous tasks.
- Greet patients, guide them back to exam room and prep and attend to them as needed during the visit.
- Assist with CoolSculpting, Emsculpt NEO, RF Microneedling, PRP, PRF, IPL, Microneedling, Hair Restoration PRP, Botox and Fillers, before and after photos and post care.
- Answer calls as needed in reference to patient-care and questions.
- Maintain OSHA standards/guidelines
- Maintain front office as needed.
- Maintain cleanliness of the office and exam rooms
- Strong computer skills
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have at least 3 years of Medical Assistant experience.
- At least 3-5 years of previous experience in Aesthetics Field or Medical Field
- Strong organizational skills
- Marketing, email communication experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $27.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Medspa: 1 year (Preffered)