Does CoolSculpting Provide Any Medical Benefits?
Non-invasive procedures are becoming the new big thing in the cosmetics industry. Being able to improve our appearances through non-surgical ways allows us to do so without interrupting daily life or spending thousands and thousands of dollars. One noninvasive treatment to consider for fat reduction is CoolSculpting. You may be wondering, though, does CoolSculpting provide any medical benefits? In fact, CoolSculpting has several benefits that could help improve your mental and overall health:
- CoolSculpting is non-invasive
- Safe and effective
- Natural-looking results motivate behavior
- Boost of confidence
- Long-lasting results
Benefits of CoolSculpting
Other than being a great, non-surgical alternative to liposuction, CoolSculpting has many other benefits that patients can benefit from. With CoolSculpting, you can see 20-25% fat reduction in the areas you want to be treated. At Sculpt MD, we have all the latest tools, so we can treat larger areas like the abdomen and back, or smaller areas like the knees or inner arms.
CoolSculpting is Non-Invasive
CoolSculpting is a non-invasive fat reduction treatment. You do not have to go under any anesthesia, and no incisions are made. That’s why CoolSculpting is one of the best, newest forms of fat reduction. You don’t have to worry about downtime or a recovery period.
With CoolSculpting, it uses an applicator that sucks in the fatty bulges that you want to get rid of. It applies a cooling sensation to that area, killing off the fat cells. Once your treatment is finished, you will be able to go back to your normal daily routine. Some people even decide to get CoolSculpting during a lunch break!
- Medical Benefit – The medical benefit of a non-invasive procedure is good for your body. Surgery after surgery can put your body under unnecessary stress as the skin and other organs are poked around at. With a non-invasive procedure, you are not exhausting the stress of your body.
Safe and Effective
CoolSculpting has gone through many different case studies to make sure that the claims it makes are true. It is an effective, non-surgical option for those looking to remove fat from specific areas on their body. Patients report seeing results in as little as three weeks, with the most noticeable results between 2-3 months. You can even see results 4-6 months after your treatment.
CoolSculpting is also a safe procedure approved by the FDA. The cooling used during the procedure is a precise and controlled temperature. A gel application is used prior to the applicator to protect the skin from the cooling, preventing any skin or nerve damage.
- Medical Benefits – There are no incisions or cuts made, so you don’t have to worry about side effects associated with surgeries post operation. That means no infections or other complications will arise. This is a major medical benefit because you aren’t causing future harm or damage to yourself.
Natural-Looking Results Motivate Behavior
CoolSculpting is an aid in your goals to a more healthier and sculpted you. CoolSculpting is a fat reduction procedure not to be used as a replacement for diet, exercise, or other weight loss methods. The results of CoolSculpting are natural with no scarring left behind. Most of the time, patients choose healthier lifestyle habits as a result of seeing their bodies in shape. They want to maintain their results and keep their body.
- Medical Benefits – By finding motivation to live a healthier lifestyle, you are helping your body avoid problems that we cannot see inside use: high blood pressure, cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, blood clots, high cholesterol, asthma, and other internal dilemmas.
Boost of Confidence
A CoolSculpting treatment can help you fell and look better in your clothes. When you feel good about yourself, you’re happier and it can reflect the way you carry yourself. You’ll display a positive attitude wherever you go and see improvements in your personal life.
- Medical Benefits – There are many benefits to having a boost in confidence. Your mental health can affect your physical health more than you know. Mental health is just as important as your physical health, and being happy with who you are is the start to a better, more positive outlook on life.
With continued diet, exercise, and overall healthy living, you will maintain your results as long as you want. Your fat cells may be eliminated from your body, but any fat cells still left can increase in size with the same unhealthy habits.
- Medical Benefits – Having longer lasting results from a procedure is a medical benefit for you and your body. Despite saving money on more procedures, you will be saving your body in the long-run. You’ll have the new confidence and motivation to remain healthy, which will help you keep your healthy results.
CoolSculpting at Sculpt MD
Here at Sculpt MD, we offer CoolSculpting for patients looking for a fat reduction procedure to help get rid of the fatty areas on their body. We offer the latest advancement on the CoolSculpting tools to ensure the best results. Not only that, but we offer the Zimmer ZWave as an after-treatment to help enhance your results. Patients have reported a 50% increase in their CoolSculpting results with the Zimmer ZWave.
Call today to schedule your consultation and get one step closer to your goals.