Who makes the best CoolSculpting candidates?
- You’re at or near your ideal weight
- You’re fed up with stubborn fat
- You’re in good health, both emotionally and physically
- You’re not pregnant and don’t plan to become pregnant anytime soon
- You have an ample amount of fat to treat
- You’re not interested in a more invasive procedure such as liposuction
- You have realistic expectations for your results
Is there any recovery with CoolSculpting?
Most clients can return to work, school or play directly after finishing their CoolSculpting treatment, because the procedure is non-invasive and does not typically cause any adverse side effects. Clients will see results within the first 3 weeks, and will continue to see their outcome improve at 1-3 months.
What fees are due for CoolSculpting?
Dr. Samra will meet with you for a private consultation in Tracy, CA, during which he will perform a physical evaluation and review of your medical history. He will then create a customized plan of action for reducing your unwanted fat. Because each client will require a different amount of fat removed from a different area, the costs will vary. Dr. Samra will give you a full, personalized quote during your initial session.
Why choose Sculpt MD in Tracy, CA for CoolSculpting?
Dr. Samra, a board-certified physician, provides among the very best CoolSculpting results in Tracy, CA and beyond. His outcomes are elegant and natural, and are always tailored to your unique anatomy, aesthetic goals and lifestyle.