Why consider CoolSculpting in Dublin, CA?
Have you been struggling to lose fat? Has dieting worked but you can’t help but feel self-conscious about some of the fat still on your body? Instead of taking surgical risks with liposuction, consider our top CoolSculpting in Dublin, CA with Sculpt MD. CoolSculpting allows you to lose pesky fat with no downtime so you can return immediately to your normal activities.
What is CoolSculpting?
CoolSculpting is a non-surgical, non-invasive procedure to remove fat cells from the body. A new body sculpting treatment, CoolSculpting by ZELTIQ uses the patented method called Cryolipolysis. It is designed to freeze and kill fat cells without causing injury to the skin or other tissue surrounded the treated areas.
This procedure is ideal for those who are looking to remove a minimal fat amount, or for those who are hesitant to undergo liposuction or other surgeries for fat removal.
What areas of the body does CoolSculpting treat?
For patients in Dublin, CA, Sculpt MD will create a customized treatment plan that is tailored to your body, your goals, and your budget. Additional sessions may be required to further enhance your results. The areas that Sculpt MD will treat are:
- Under the chin
- Chest (men)
- Love handles/flanks
- Outer/inner thighs
- Above/side knee
- Bra roll
- Upper/lower back
What are the benefits of CoolSculpting?
- Safe, gentle, non-surgical and non-invasive
- High percentage of patient satisfaction
- Up to 25% reduction in unwanted fat
- Read, nap or watch TV during your treatment
- No downtime, return to work or school right away
- Sculpts, firms, and reshapes the torso
- Long-lasting results
- Gets results where dieting and exercise have failed
Who makes the best CoolSculpting candidate?
- At or near your ideal weight
- In good mental and physical health
- No major medical issues
- Not pregnant
- A good amount of fat to remove
- Does not desire liposuction or other fat removal surgery
- Has realistic expectations
Copyright © 2023 Sculpt MD Medspa. All Rights Reserved