We are committed to providing great services in a manner that is respectful to all of our patients’ busy lives and we like to create a happy environment where our professionals can focus on your needs. To do this, we need some help from you so scheduling runs smoothly and doesn’t encroach on other patients’ time. Please see our Booking and Cancellation policy below. We appreciate your cooperation and sincerely hope you have a pleasant experience with us!
New patients will need to complete their secure Online Electronic Registration Form that is emailed/texted 24 hours prior to their first appointment. Failure to do so may result in their appointment cancellation and our cancellation policy will apply.
TREATMENT SCHEDULING FEE
Sculpt MD is always buzzing, so appointments are required. A $50.00 deposit is required at the time of booking any Sculpt MD Treatment and $400 for body contouring procedures. If the appointment is kept, the deposit is applied to the cost of the appointment/procedure. If the treatment is missed, the deposit is non-refundable will be applied to the cancellation fee (unless 24-hour notice is given). Please refer to our cancellation policy prior to reserving your treatment time. Scheduling a treatment is your acceptance of this policy.
A Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express credit card is required to hold your treatment appointment(s). We observe strict privacy policies and will not disclose this information to any other party. Your credit card number will be securely kept in your history file.
APPOINTMENT REMINDER POLICY
As a courtesy to our clients, we will send you a text message reminder 24 hours prior to the scheduled service. If you choose not to provide us with your cell phone number, we are unable to offer you a reminder. Should the appointment reminder system fail for any reason and you do not receive an appointment reminder, it is still your responsibility to manage your appointment and adhere to the cancellation policy.
CANCELLATION/ RESCHEDULING POLICY
The most valuable thing that you can give someone is your time, and we fully believe that everyone’s time should be respected. That being said, we ask that you please give us 24 hours' notice of a need to cancel or reschedule your appointment so that we are able to readjust our schedule accordingly. A failure to do so will result in the following:
- LATE ARRIVALS Patients arriving more than 10 minutes late may result in a shortened appointment or a cancellation if there is not enough time to complete the procedure. Abbreviated treatments are charged at full value. We have the right to reschedule your appointment to give you the quality treatment and to respect other patients’ scheduled appointments.
- LATE CANCELLATIONS Those attempting to cancel within less than 24 hours of appointment time will be charged their deposit fee.
- NO-SHOWS Clients who are not present for their appointment will be considered a No-show, and charged 100% of their deposit. Clients may also be required to hold future appointments with a Visa or Master Card that will be charged in the event of another no-show or late cancellation. A continued history of no-shows may result in a dismissal from Sculpt MD Medical Spa. Consultation visits that are repeatedly cancelled will count towards the patient’s no-show record and may result in refusal to schedule future appointments. In accordance with state guidelines, a patient may be discharged from the practice following three (3) no-shows in a one-year period (365 Days)
- PREPAID PACKAGE DEALS Patients who have prepaid for package deals who are no-shows or have late cancellations for their scheduled appointments will automatically be deducted the cancellation fee from the package balance and must pay the balance in order to continue treatment.
- FREE CONSULTATIONS We offer complimentary consultations for our patients however consultation visits that are cancelled in less than 24 hours or no show will count towards the patient’s record and will result in a $50 deposit for their next appointment and/or may result in refusal to schedule future appointments. In accordance with state guidelines, a patient may be discharged from the practice following three (3) no-shows in a one-year period (365 Days)
CHANGES IN SCHEDULED SERVICE
Sometimes clients ask to change their service after arriving at Sculpt MD and while most times we are able to accommodate this change, occasionally we are unable to do so given the amount of time scheduled and change in set up (ex: Deciding to get a relaxing facial which lasts an hour vs. a chemical peel which takes 20 minutes). So that we are able to give you the best treatment possible, we ask that you please call 24 hours in advance to discuss any changes to that you would like to make to your scheduled service.
PRICES & PROMOTIONS
We are committed to continuously expanding our services to ensure we bring you the latest and greatest technology. Although we make every effort to keep our website and spa menu updated accordingly, please note that prices, services, and products are subject to change at any time without notice. Special offers and discounts may not be combined. When presented with more than one discount opportunity, we will automatically give patients the discount of greater value at the time of purchase.
Because our practice is limited to elective aesthetic medicine, we do not bill insurance. All prices are subject to change without notice. We accept cash, Visa®, MasterCard®, Care Credit™, and Sculpt MD gift cards; we do not accept checks. Health savings accounts may not be used as form of payment.
- SERVICES - We do not offer refunds on services rendered even if you are disappointed in the result or unhappy with the outcome.
- SKIN CARE PRODUCTS - You may return any unopened skin care products within 30 days of purchase for a full credit as long as they are in original packaging. Any opened purchases would need to be exchanged for spa credit towards any treatment or product of equal value.
Gift Certificates are available for specific services, packages, or dollar amounts, and are still redeemable if lost, as they are on file. If you are the recipient of a donated gift certificate and do not call to cancel/reschedule within 48 hours of your appointment, your spa treatment and gift certificate will be forfeited. Gift certificates are non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash or gratuities.