We are committed to providing great services in a manner that is respectful to all of our patients’ busy lives and we like to create a happy environment where our professionals can focus on your needs. To do this, we need some help from you so scheduling runs smoothly and doesn’t encroach on other patients’ time. Please see our Booking and Cancellation policy below. We appreciate your cooperation and sincerely hope you have a pleasant experience with us!
New patients will need to complete their secure Online Electronic Registration Form that is emailed/texted 24 hours prior to their first appointment. Failure to do so may result in their appointment cancellation and our cancellation policy will apply.
TREATMENT SCHEDULING FEE
Sculpt MD is always buzzing, so appointments are required. A credit/debit card is required at the time of booking any Sculpt MD appointment. Due to our high demand for appointments, some services require a booking deposit to secure your appointment time. Missed appointments may result in a $50 cancellation/no show fee or forfeiture of your $50 deposit. Please refer to our cancellation policy prior to reserving your treatment time. Scheduling a treatment is your acceptance of this policy.
A Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express credit card is required to hold your treatment appointment(s). We observe strict privacy policies and will not disclose this information to any other party. Your credit card number will be securely kept in your history file.
APPOINTMENT REMINDER POLICY
As a courtesy to our clients, we will send you appointment reminders 48-72 hours prior to the scheduled service. If you choose not to provide us with your email address/cell phone number, we are unable to offer you a reminder. Should the appointment reminder system fail for any reason and you do not receive an appointment reminder, it is still your responsibility to manage your appointment and adhere to the cancellation policy.
CANCELLATION/ RESCHEDULING POLICY
The most valuable thing that you can give someone is your time, and we fully believe that everyone’s time should be respected. That being said, we do ask that you please give us 24 hours' notice if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment. A failure to do so will result in the following:
- LATE ARRIVALSPatients arriving more than 10 minutes late may result in a shortened appointment or a cancellation if there is not enough time to complete the procedure. Abbreviated treatments are charged at full value. We have the right to reschedule your appointment to give you quality treatment and to respect other patients’ scheduled appointments.
- LATE CANCELLATIONS Those attempting to cancel within less than 24 hours of appointment time will result in a $50 cancellation fee. Please notify us at your earliest convenience if you need to make any adjustments to your appointment. Cancellations made less than 24 hours of your appointment time will result in an automatic system charge of $50.
- NO-SHOWS Clients who are not present for their appointment will be considered a No-show, and charged a $50 No Show Fee. A continued history of no-shows may result in a dismissal from Sculpt MD Medical Spa. Consultation visits that are repeatedly cancelled will count towards the patient’s no-show record and may result in refusal to schedule future appointments. In accordance with state guidelines, a patient may be discharged from the practice following three (3) no-shows in a one-year period (365 Days)
- FREE CONSULTATIONS We offer complimentary consultations for our patients, however, consultations that are cancelled less than 24 hours of appointment time or no show will result in a $50 cancellation/no show fee.
CHANGES IN SCHEDULED SERVICE
Sometimes clients ask to change their service after arriving at Sculpt MD and while most times we are able to accommodate this change, occasionally we are unable to do so given the amount of time scheduled and change in set up (ex: Deciding to get a relaxing facial which lasts an hour vs. a chemical peel which takes 20 minutes). So that we are able to give you the best treatment possible, we ask that you please call 24 hours in advance to discuss any changes to that you would like to make to your scheduled service.
PRICES & PROMOTIONS
We are committed to continuously expanding our services to ensure we bring you the latest and greatest technology. Although we make every effort to keep our website and spa menu updated accordingly, please note that prices, services, and products are subject to change at any time without notice. Special offers and discounts may not be combined. When presented with more than one discount opportunity, we will automatically give patients the discount of greater value at the time of purchase.
Because our practice is limited to elective aesthetic medicine, we do not bill insurance. All prices are subject to change without notice. We accept cash, Visa®, MasterCard®, Care Credit™, and Sculpt MD gift cards; we do not accept checks. Health savings accounts may not be used as form of payment.
- SERVICES - Rendered services are non-refundable. Our priority is to ensure our patients receive the best care and are satisfied with their treatment outcome. In the event you are unsatisfied with your results, please let your provider know immediately or call the office at 925-391-0999 so we may address your concerns.
- SKIN CARE PRODUCTS - You may return any unopened skin care products within 30 days of purchase for a full credit as long as they are in original packaging. Any opened purchases would need to be exchanged for spa credit towards any treatment or product of equal value.
Gift Certificates are available for specific services, packages, or dollar amounts, and are still redeemable if lost, as they are on file. If you are the recipient of a donated gift certificate and do not call to cancel/reschedule within 48 hours of your appointment, your spa treatment and gift certificate will be forfeited. Gift certificates are non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash or gratuities.